The 'Content gallery' module is power full extension to create content image gallery for drupal 8 website . You do not required to write single line of code and setup gallery within 5 mintues. Here are feature for this module.
Feature for Content gallery Module
- Easy to use.
- Easy to configure.
- Work fine on all devices
Requiremenets for Content gallery Module
- Your site theme should used bootstrap 'Bootstrap v4.3.1'
- Images used for gallery should have same dimensions.
How to configure Content gallery Module
- The first step is to install the module just like other module. Copy the module under custom folder(modules\custom).
- Create taxonomy e.g Gallery and add item in Gallery taxonomy like Home, Portofolio.
- Open content type that you want to use for Gallery
- Go to structure -> content type
- Select the content type that you want to use for Gallery e.g Article.
- Click manage field
- Click edit for Tags field
- At the bottom under Reference type select new created Vocabulory e.g Gallery.
- Create Content
- Create content.
- Attach taxonomy for the content.
- Add image.
- Plack block
- Go to structure -> Block layout
- Choose the region where you want to show Gallery.
- Click place block and enter 'Mnc' in filter block name then select 'Mnc Gallery block' click place block.